Rewire Your Mind and Business

See yourself moving fluently about a new place and bringing your business to new markets.

Hear yourself speaking confidently in a foreign tongue. Smell the exotic aromas and taste the authentic food. Feel different as you blaze new neural pathways and rewire your mind and business. We can start today. Not only do I have a BA degree in Russian from Poland's Jagiellonian University and a certificate in teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL), but I also have ten years of experience completing hundreds of translations projects for dozens of clients all over the world, and teaching hundreds of students English - my first and native language. No need to put if off - message me and I'll get back to you with your free quote and we can schedule your lessons and/or project today.

Comments