I want to be your language expert

Hi! My name is Pete and I want to be your language expert. I've been translating into and teaching my native language of English for over 10 years now. I've completed hundreds of successful projects for dozens of clients all over the world.I have a degree in Russian Language and Culture from Poland's Jagiellonian University in Cracow, where Polish was the language of instruction. I also have a TEFL certificate in teaching English as a foreign language. I have also studied for one year at Georgetown University in Washington DC. English is my native language (as you can probably hear) and I was born and raised in the State of Maryland in the United States, where I completed all of my primary and secondary K-12 education, in addition to one year at university in Washington DC. I look forward to working with you to accomplish your goals in other languages, I can especially help you with Russian and Polish and I also have experience with other Slavic languages, and I'm learning Hungarian. Well, I look forward to getting in touch! Please e-mail me your project. My address is pgleasonjr at gmail dot com I also use Skype a lot, my name there is pgleasonjr. If you click around you can put me on Google+, I think, from YouTube. That's also a good way to contact me. I've also got a Facebook account, LinkedIn, - there are lots of ways to get in touch with me. Alright! I look forward to starting soon and wish you the best of success with your project. Talk soon! :-)

SPECIAL: 25 minute consultation for $22!

Comments